Faculty and Students
As a virtual catalog, this database offers faculty and students continuous access to the Nasher Museum's extensive permanent collection, only a small portion of which can be exhibited at one time.
Students can use this site to:
- create their own virtual art collections (see My Collections )
- access images for assignments
- research the collection
Faculty can use eMuseum to:
- browse for artworks to discuss in class (images may be digitally projected for group discussion or printed for individual study)
- use My Collections to select works to view on a class visit to the museum
- explore ways other faculty have used the collection
For examples of class visits and accompanying assignments, please see the categories listed below.
Users can also explore themes in art by clicking on the link to the left. Check back often for new themes and more images!